This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
No score, no missions.
Roles are so fragile that could not withstand a blow.
Distinct enemies follow, mistakes no place.
Just watch carefully and hit out decisively.
* There are 6 buttons at the bottom of the screen. They are Attack, Skill, and Moves.
* Skill button could strengthen your next attack/skill/move for once.
* Move buttons could kick against the enemy next to you.
* The rest of the screen is the 7th button which could help you turn to the enemy.
* All roles live in square lattice.
* Enemies would move at the same time you move.
* The world would be static if you don't make any actions.
* You could touch only 1 button once. And every touch brings a 0.18 second cool down time.
* Looking for music maker.