This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Student Entrant 2014
University of Amsterdam / University Kassel
Philipp Beau (code) | Daniel Goffin (art)
Symmetrain is a beautiful puzzle game for the whole family. Choose a train and spot the differences in the passing landscape.
An unexpected combination: Auto-runner meets spot-the-difference. The landscape left and right of the train tracks is mirrored. Almost. Find as many hidden differences as possible and restore the symmetry. Tap the correct object and reveal the missing counterpart! Use the emergency break when it gets too tricky.
Master faster and more difficult trains and unlock many new beautiful landscapes.
• A game for everyone – easy trains for beginners and children, fast trains for adults.
• Eight trains to unlock and play – each with a different speed, look and travel route.
• A picturesque world full of lovely hand-drawn graphics
• Dynamic generated game play – no challenge is the same
• A game for everyone – easy trains for beginners and children, fast and difficult trains for the skilled.
• A smooth guitar soundtrack that you will not forget
• Game Center integration and iCloud synchronization - compete against your friends for the ultimate highscore