Due to a sudden shortage of milk, cats around the world are forced to seek out new sources to get their fix.
You and your team of milk mining kittens have overcome a fear of water to drill down under the ocean seabed and begin extracting vast reserves of what seems to be naturally forming full-fat milk.
Get ready for fast paced submarine action, defending the kittens from disruptive mechanical sea creatures.
THE MILK MUST FLOW!
Aqua Kitty is a 2D pixel drawn arcade shooter, created with a love of the 16-bit gaming era and late 80s video arcade games.
The game includes such features as:
- Fast paced horizontally scrolling looping underwater levels.
- Branching map progression of levels.
- Varying sea depths per level that subtly affect gameplay.
- A dual firing submarine with a rechargeable secondary weapon that needs to be managed carefully (upgrades through game progress).
- A variety of mechanical enemies to encounter each with differing behaviours.
- Chain kill combo system allowing the more skilled player to maximise score.
- Depth based power-up system that gives partial control on the type and location of the power-ups created (allowing tactical advantage).
- Both level high score and 100% kitten saviour challenges
- For the super hard-core god-like players, a classic infinite and milk-free level that never ever ends.
- Hand drawn 16-bit era styled pixel art graphics, displayed at a crisp 720p.
- Awesome chiptune music taking inspiration from the best of the C64 and Amiga days.