BADBLOOD is a local split-screen hide & seek between two players, with a deadly consequence. A suspenseful game punctuated with frantic violence, each player sees the arena from different orientations. As a vengeful character on a personal manhunt, you must use stealth, spatial awareness, and disorientation to find and kill your opponent before they find you.
- An intimate manhunt inspired by a thrilling playground classic, hide and seek.
- A grid-based, discrete style of movement and combat.
- Badblood dares you to screen cheat. But remember that your North is not your opponent's North. Disorient, manipulate, ambush.
- A cool-down mechanic that renders you very vulnerable if you wrongly predict your opponent's location.
- A one-hit-kill fighting game, in which anyone can win if they're only careful and do not underestimate their opponent.
- 4 vengeful characters with game-changing abilities to choose from.
- Endless playing (killing) fields, both handcrafted and randomly generated.
- 2 modes of play: THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED FIND & KILL and HUNTING SEASON