Barcelona, 1977. An ex-cop in a wheelchair witnesses a murder, and teams up with a young ambitious journalist to bring the truth to light. With camera, binoculars and transmitter in hand, uncover the town's secrets from your balcony in this soul-searching detective mystery.
A detective mystery set in the political powder-keg of Barcelona in 1977. You play Jorge, an ex-cop in a wheelchair with a difficult past. Alone on your balcony, you watch the world pass by through binoculars.
One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation.
Together, you'll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbors.
Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo's Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
• Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
• Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
• Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
• Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
• Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
• Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
• Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges