What if all those monster stories you heard as a kid were real... but we got them all wrong? Put yourself in the shoes of Eurico, an ex pizza delivery guy and the unpaid apprentice of legendary occult detective Dog Mendonça, as you find your way through the mysteries of the supernatural underworld. But, beware! Monsters are disappearing strangely, and it's only a matter of time before you have to step it up and take charge of the investigation. Unravel one of the greatest conspiracies of our time, save the day and maybe even cash in that well deserved check!
• Team up with a hard boiled Werewolf-Detective, a sixty thousand year old demon trapped in the body of a little girl and a loony Gargoyle's head.
• Interact to your heart's content with a supernatural underworld filled with deranged puzzles, eerie characters and easter-eggs.
• Hours of seat-cracking, world-class comedy (DISCLAIMER: actual length will depend on how witty you are or how long it takes the walkthrough to appear on the internet).
• Explore astonishing handmade, chill-inducing, graphic-novel inspired locations.
• Uncomfortably greet an array of classical monsters and find out why each and everyone of them hates you.
• Behold the latest analog technology on monologues, dialogue globes, thought bubbles and vignette-building, that'll bring the utter magnificence of graphic novels into your, otherwise, boring screen.
• Be soothed by the melodic ambient sounds of a 60's jazzy soundtrack and screech at many other uneasy sounds.