The Masterplan is a tactical team-based game where you plan and execute bank robberies and other heists. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind.
Set in 1971, a story written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper), hand-drawn graphics, and the soundtrack recorded by real musicians with real instruments evoke the unique mood of a 70s crime movie.
* Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
* Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
* Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
* Employ a variety of weaponry and gear
* Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
* Disable electrical systems
* Manage your crew
* Unlock and rob 20 unique heists
* Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop