Monorail Stories is a minimalistic adventure game that is more about choices and interactions than mind-bending puzzles. Ordinary people in extraordinary, everyday stories about commuting, human relations and destiny waiting to be told.
Follow Silvie, from the city of M, and Ahmal, from the city of L, as they go about their daily commute. They ride on the same monorail but at different times of the day, and going in opposite directions. They don't know it, but they're sharing the same story and their choices will affect each other.
Please get on board, enjoy this unique world and try to discover all the possible endings.
- A Monorail!
- Two playable characters
- Multiple endings
- Asynchronous multiplayer mode (local/online/Twitch)
- Endless story mode
- A unique cast of travelers and their stories (Talk to other commuters, or not. The choice is up to you!)
- A deep and suggestive world
- Charming pixel-art graphics
- A groovy indie soundtrack
- Lots of cats
- A Monorail! (did we already say it?)