A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel's past, bringing him closer to the truth.
• Rekindle Gabriel's memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music
• Storytelling without words – discover Gabriel's journey through music and visuals
• Gabriel's story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art style created by Alexandre Rey
• Original soundtrack featuring 26 songs, composed and performed by Charles Bardin and Valentin Ducloux
• Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter